#123movies #fmovies #putlocker #gomovies #solarmovie #soap2day Watch Full Series Online Free – In Seattle, Det. Sarah Linden is on what is supposed to be her last day on the job. She and her son Jack are supposed to leave that evening to join her fiancé in Sonoma. Her replacement, Det. Stephen Holder, is ready to take over but they answer a call from a patrol car who have found a bloodied sweater in a field. When the missing girl, Rosie Larsen, is found in the trunk of a car at the bottom of a lake it turns out the car is registered to the campaign committee for councilman Darren Richmond, who is running for mayor. Linden delays her departure for what she hopes will be only a few days. Plot: The Killing is an American crime drama television series based upon the Danish television series Forbrydelsen. Set in Seattle, Washington, the series follows the various murder investigations by homicide detectives Sarah Linden and Stephen Holder.
Smart Tags: N/A
|8.3/10 Votes: 108,516|
|N/A Votes N/A Popularity: 31.695|
Excellent adaption of a great original!!
Having watched the Danish original “Forbrydelsen” it was with great anticipation and some apprehension that I finally got to see the American adaption to this outstanding and huge successful drama. I was both surprised and amazed. “The Killing” has managed to maintain the somber and somewhat dark ambiance of the original while still incorporating enough elements to make the current version plausible. Kudos to the cast of this version which has kept the integrity of the original and so far, it looks every bit as good as I could have hoped. Although the plot takes its time to unfold, it’s well worth the wait. Soon you will be trying to guess who killed the beautiful High School student and realize that nothing is as it seems, each episode offering a different perspective (and suspect) until the tantalizing conclusion. Get hooked!! 😉
This looked very promising for the first 4 to 5 episodes – then everything collapsed for multiple reasons.
* Repetitiveness: how often do we have to see Mitch and Stan express grief over their murdered daughter – very, very, very often
* Riddles and conspiracies: everybody and anybody starts to become a suspect – too many red herrings are dangled that leads to boredom
* Fillers – one episode is concerned solely with the son of our prime detective (Sarah Linden) being lost – can we just get on with solving our murder mystery?
* Mireille Enos – who plays our main detective (Sarah Linden), has little emotional acting range. She has the same blank expression and tone of voice throughout.
* Length – Law and Order can solve their crimes in one episode of less than one hour. This needed 26 episodes. Overextended. As other reviewers mentioned I just didn’t give a flying…. by the end of the first season.
For something far superior check “Breaking Bad”.
Original Language en
Original Title The Killing
Total Seasons 4
Released 03 Apr 2011
Release Year 2011–2014
Genre Crime, Drama, Mystery
Writer Veena Sud
Actors Mireille Enos, Joel Kinnaman, Billy Campbell
Country United States, Canada
Awards Nominated for 6 Primetime Emmys. 3 wins & 47 nominations total
Production Company N/A
Sound Mix N/A
Aspect Ratio N/A
Film Length N/A
Negative Format N/A
Cinematographic Process N/A
Printed Film Format N/A