#123movies #fmovies #putlocker #gomovies #solarmovie #soap2day Watch Full Movie Online Free – A holiday wedding brings no joy to the bride’s cousin, who was literally left by the groom right at the altar. But she might find her true love there when she gains a fake fiancé in the process.
Plot: Aspiring interior designer Layla is dreading the Christmastime wedding of her cousin who’s marrying Layla’s ex-fiancé. Although Seth is the one responsible for introducing the bride and groom, she begrudgingly accepts his offer to be her date as she’s out of options. Seth gets carried away at the reception and announces they’re engaged, forcing a mortified Layla to keep up the pretense.
Smart Tags: #love #christmas_romance #interior_designer #financial_advisor #dumped_by_fiance #neighbor #fake_boyfriend #ex_fiancee’s_wedding #pretend_marriage_engagement #home_staging #toy_drive #strained_cousin_cousin_relationship #father_son_relationship #brother_sister_relationship #competition #jealousy #forgiving_someone #man_carries_a_woman_in_his_arms #grandmother’s_ring #interrupted_kiss #dinner_with_future_in_laws
|6.9/10 Votes: 2,832|
|7 Votes: 114 Popularity: 13.397|
Almost… but not quite there.
I am a sucker for the Hallmark formula, but this film was lacking in emotion. Unfortunately, the decorations had more soul than the leading lady.
Though this film could have been better; it really wasn’t that bad.
In no particular order:
1) Charming Daniel Lissing shone like a lonely beacon of light and hope…for a better film, or at least a better scene with him in it. Save yourself, Daniel!
2) I’m flummoxed: why is Jessica Loundes in constant HM rotation?! She’s a pitiful, largely expressionless actress. Someone should tell this lovely woman that her long narrow face X her long narrow hair gives her an air of Horseface Barbie. Please get a fuller hairstyle!
3) There’s meddling, and then there’s ‘will someone hose down this obnoxious aunt before I scream’?! You know when Mama should have shot her big mouth off? When Jessica was grabbing the fiancé. Didn’t family mean everything then? Stop the ‘get over it’ pressure; it’s only 6 months later! I was rooting for a big blow-up with Aunt Lorraine/Jessica more than the romance…
4) And how do you root for a romance when the script forgot to give Layla a personality? All she does is react-to all the meddlers, her ex-boss, situations-as she overfills an ugly McMansion with plastic Christmas crap. Thank God for beaming Seth!
5) Does every other female HM lead really have to be a stager or brander? Why does HM insist on the real tree shopping scene-with fake trees-followed by the in-home fake tree?
In short, skip this yuletide mess. You can do much, much better!
Original Language en
Runtime 1 hr 24 min (84 min)
Genre Comedy, Romance
Director David Winning
Writer Denise Hunter (based on the book by), Karen Berger
Actors Jessica Lowndes, Daniel Lissing, Jay Hindle, Pauline Egan
Country USA, Canada
Production Company N/A
Sound Mix Stereo
Aspect Ratio 16:9 HD
Film Length N/A
Negative Format N/A
Cinematographic Process N/A
Printed Film Format N/A