#123movies #fmovies #putlocker #gomovies #solarmovie #soap2day Watch Full Movie Online Free – A small, island community is turned upside down when Russel Douglas, a local businessman, is found dead the day after Christmas.
Plot: Based on Ann Rule’s true crime book Practice to Deceive. In this New York Times Best Seller, a small, island community is turned upside down when Russel Douglas, a local businessman, is found dead the day after Christmas.
Smart Tags: N/A
|5.4/10 Votes: 101|
|7.3 Votes: 3 Popularity: 3.615|
This is the first Lifetime movie we have watched and were unfamiliar with the true story or book. We quite enjoyed the movie and plan to watch others. Diane Neal did a good job.
I don’t think this is a Lifetime movie
This can’t possibly be a Lifetime movie because:
1) the two lead actresses weren’t built like anorexic pre-teens – they actually looked like real women, old enough to be the mothers of the usual little girl lead actresses that star in most all LMN movies
2) the houses of the characters weren’t massive mansions that looked more like fancy hotels/resorts than homes
3) there were several appropriately placed curse words that sounded like real people actually talk
4) it wasn’t the usual over-the-top formula LMN ‘psycho stalks and terrorizes and manipulates clueless good girl/guy’ flick
5) it was well-acted all around and well-directed
I realize it was a true crime story and it was done as thoroughly as possible, given the complexity of the case and plethora of details in the actual case that had to be trimmed down to an hour and thirty-six minutes, so a lot of the details had to be left out. Surprisingly, though, it was still pretty riveting and held my attention to the end. Kudos to the female director – we need more women directors!
6 out of 10 / Grade C
Original Language en
Genre Crime, Drama
Director Ashley Williams
Writer Christina Ray, Ann Rule (novel)
Actors Diane Neal, Tahmoh Penikett, Tamara Tunie, April Telek
Awards 1 nomination.
Production Company N/A
Sound Mix N/A
Aspect Ratio N/A
Film Length N/A
Negative Format N/A
Cinematographic Process N/A
Printed Film Format N/A