#123movies #fmovies #putlocker #gomovies #solarmovie #soap2day Watch Full Movie Online Free – The events of Battle of Gods take place some years after the battle with Majin Buu, which determined the fate of the entire universe. Bills, the God of Destruction, is tasked with maintaining some sort of balance in the universe. After awakening from a long slumber, Bills is visited by Whis and learns that the galactic overlord Frieza has been defeated by a Super Saiyan from the North Quadrant of the universe named Goku, who is also a former student of the North Kai. Ecstatic over the new challenge, Goku ignores King Kai’s advice and battles Bills, but he is easily overwhelmed and defeated. Bills leaves, but his eerie remark of “Is there nobody on Earth more worthy to destroy?” lingers on. Now it is up to the heroes to stop the God of Destruction before all is lost.
Plot: The events of Battle of Gods take place some years after the battle with Majin Buu, which determined the fate of the entire universe. After awakening from a long slumber, Beerus, the God of Destruction is visited by Whis, his attendant and learns that the galactic overlord Frieza has been defeated by a Super Saiyan from the North Quadrant of the universe named Goku, who is also a former student of the North Kai. Ecstatic over the new challenge, Goku ignores King Kai’s advice and battles Beerus, but he is easily overwhelmed and defeated. Beerus leaves, but his eerie remark of “Is there nobody on Earth more worthy to destroy?” lingers on. Now it is up to the heroes to stop the God of Destruction before all is lost.
Smart Tags: #cat #martial_arts #based_on_manga #bad_guy_wins #angry_man #anger #angry #power_up #divinity #flying #violence #fighting #cartoon_violence #based_on_comic_book #anime
|7.2/10 Votes: 26,408|
|6.8 Votes: 1036 Popularity: 59.66|
Battle of the Gods was a perfect movie.
Going into this movie, having been a fan of DBZ for probably 15 years, I had mixed emotions. All of the DBZ movies of the past were really rough and never felt like they were as good as the show itself.
That being said, this movie blew me away.
It had everything. From old characters popping into the storyline to a new villain who is nothing like anyone who Goku has ever faced before – in power AND personality…all while being shrouded in mystery.
Its rare when you can watch a movie that can give you such emotions. I know I might just be a nerd, but….wow did I feel so much while watching this. When Vegeta stepped in to defend Bulmas honor (might be a spoiler but REALLY vague), I was like shaking…and this is just one specific example. Not only did the intensity of the movie spark emotions, but the humor. The movie could be sub classified as a comedy. There were about 15 occasions during the movie where the whole theater was cracking up – and I along with them (considering movies usually don’t make me laugh, that’s pretty awesome) Right down to the end..where they left an INFINITELY large room for future episodes/movies, it was perfect.
If you don’t see this movie – you’re missing out.
Nice effects, but baffling character choices make it ultimately disappointing
I’m quite honestly surprised by all the positive reviews this is getting. This movie was extremely disappointing to me. Let’s cover all of the failings of this movie. Presented in the order I think of them:
1. Was Kaio-sama’s (Japanese) voice actor stoned during recording? He was not able to convey even the slightest bit of fear or panic.
2. What was even the point of Pilaf and co in the movie? They did not affect the plot one tiny bit, and yet we spend an almost unbearably unfunny 10 minutes with them in an 85 minute movie.
3. I dunno who killed the real Vegeta before this movie started and replaced him with this singing, dancing, acting-loving-toward-Bulma clown, but he’s the true villain of the movie.
4. Speaking of villains, Beerus was just lame. Stop me if you’ve heard this before. A mystical villain who is awoken from a long slumber, doesn’t play by the same rule set as the main cast, who is all-powerful, but childish and capricious, doesn’t think much of wiping out the entire planet, but is convinced not to and is only appeased by yummy foods or the chance to fight a strong opponent. MAJIN BUU MUCH?
5. The ever-increasing uselessness of non-Goku characters is a well known meme in this show, but seriously, they cranked it up to 11 this time.
6. I’ve never seen a group of people less concerned about their planet being blown up in my life. If they can’t muster up the effort to care that the entire human race is about to be wiped out, why should I?
7. I’ll admit, I’m a huge Gohan/Videl fan. The announcement of Videl’s pregnancy was one of the parts of the movie I was looking forward to. The scene was nice, but Gohan’s reaction struck me as weird. It left me wanting more.
8. How did Shenlong know about the Super Saiyan God? He was created by Kami, and recreated by Dende. Neither of whom knew anything about the Super Saiyan God. Shenlong’s power (and by extension, his knowledge) can not exceed that of his creator. Further, how would he have learned of something that happened on the other side of the galaxy millenia before he was created?
9. Goku was pretty out of character for his fight with Beerus. First of all, he showed absolutely no concern for fighting a GOD OF DESTRUCTION in the middle of a DENSELY POPULATED CITY.
Then we find his only motivation for fighting was that he wanted to be stronger than Beerus. The fact that Beerus wants to kill the entire planet, including Goku’s whole family, only occurs to him in a throwaway scene while pushing against the giant fireball.
Finally, Goku gives up. The entire story of Dragon Ball is about Goku persevering through struggle, breaking all barriers and overcoming all challenges to protect those he cares about. And he just gives up? Seriously?
There are more, but I think this hits the highlights.
Original Language ja
Runtime 1 hr 25 min (85 min), 1 hr 45 min (105 min) (Extended Version)
Genre Animation, Action, Adventure, Comedy, Family, Fantasy, Sci-Fi
Director Masahiro Hosoda
Writer Akira Toriyama (manga), Akira Toriyama (original author), Yûsuke Watanabe (screenplay)
Actors Masako Nozawa, Hiromi Tsuru, Ryô Horikawa, Masaharu Satô
Awards 7 wins & 4 nominations.
Production Company 20th Century Fox, Toei Co. Ltd.
Sound Mix Dolby Digital, Dolby Atmos, Datasat, Auro 11.1, Dolby Surround 7.1
Aspect Ratio 1.78 : 1
Laboratory Toei Labo Tech
Film Length N/A
Negative Format Digital
Cinematographic Process Digital (Source Format), Digital Intermediate (master format)
Printed Film Format 35 mm, D-Cinema