#123movies #fmovies #putlocker #gomovies #solarmovie #soap2day Watch Full Movie Online Free – The story begins with Goku, who seeks out upon his adoptive grandfather Grandpa Gohan’s dying request to find the great Master Roshi and gather all seven Dragon Balls. Of which he has one, in order to prevent the evil Lord Piccolo from succeeding in his desire to use the Dragon Balls to take over the world. And Goku’s quest is to obtain the mystical Dragonballs before Piccolo does.
Plot: The young warrior Son Goku sets out on a quest, racing against time and the vengeful King Piccolo, to collect a set of seven magical orbs that will grant their wielder unlimited power.
Smart Tags: #live_action_remake_of_anime #no_title_at_beginning #cake #terrible_dialogue #bad_acting #sequel_baiting #set_up_for_unmade_sequel #unintentional_humor #movie_flop #slow_motion_scene #supervillain #shapeshifter #male_and_female_protagonists #white_male_lead_in_a_diverse_cast #dragon #power #orb #grandfather #warrior #attack #special_attack
|2.5/10 Votes: 70,612|
|2.8 Votes: 1443 Popularity: 48.15|
Goki , Master Roshi and Bulma battle Lord Piccolo to gather seven Dragonballs
The story starts with Goku (Justin Chatwin of War of the worlds), who sets out upon his grandfather Gohan’s (Randall Kin) dying request to meet the Master Roshi (Chow Yun Fat of Crouching tiger , hidden dragon) and unite all seven Dragon Balls of which he has one . In order to avoid the villain Lord Piccolo (James Marsters of Buffy Slayer) from succeeding in his objective to use the Dragon Balls to take over the world. And Goku’s seeks is to get the mystical Dragonballs before the Lord of evil does . But in the meantime, the super powerful Piccolo along with his hoodlum are preparing to destroy everything that lives , and only the valiant Goku helped by Bulma (Emmy Rossum of Phantom of opera) have the power to stop them . Meanwhile Goku falls in love with his school mate Chi Chi (Jamie Chung) .
Dragon Ball are basically numerous spectacular fight-scenes with a tiny bit of plot movement, full of repetitive dialogue and flashy blasts of light and energy, but that hasn’t prevented kids and teenagers from eating them up . It contains cartoon violence and minor sexual innuendo than anime series . Occasionally features stunted and disjointed action, as well as the hilarious but quite conventional characters fitting partially to animated series . The abundant computer generator images , which labor mightily to reproduce the source materials in some impressive scenes and eye-popping look . These adventures can be good for novices and youngsters age 10 should drawn into the story but not for the established fans . James Wong adapts the rich myth of the Dragonball series that grew from a Manga into various popular animated series by means of hundreds episodes that are brought to life with this 20th Century Fox and Stephen Chow ( Kung Fu hustler )production . James Wong is a good writer(21 Jump Street , X-files) , producer (Black Christmas , The others , Milennium) and director (Final destination 1 y 3 , The one , and X files episodes) , but his filmmaking in Dragon Ball is ridiculous and embarrassment . Rating : Below average .
10 Reasons Why you shouldn’t watch this movie…
This movie is not bad, it’s awful. The acting is mediocre at best. The direction is bad, the special effects are not very good. You would think that a movie with a big budget would have at least have good special effects, but alas this is not the case. The thing that really bothers me is that this movie had some potential, but unfortunately the bad casting, the overall plot, the dialogue and the acting just weren’t there. Here’s ten reasons why you shouldn’t watch this movie: 1. Bad casting – I don’t know who thought it was a good idea casting Justin Chatwin as Goku or Emmy Rossum as Bulma. I think Emmy is a great actress but she is definitely not the right choice to play Bulma.
2. Dubious setting – Where does this story take place. It’s like some urban/desert place. The setting is way off, and they never do tell you where the story is taking place.
3. Bad acting – I have nothing against Justin Chatwin, but it wasn’t even like he was trying to act. The only one that I think did a tolerable job was James Masters, and even he wasn’t performing to the best of his abilities.
4. BAD special effects – Okay the special effects in this flick where laughable and completely not believable. I dare anyone to keep a straight face when Goku transforms into Oozaru. There were people giggling behind me, giggling…Need I say more.
5. It’s PG – Now there is nothing wrong with PG movies, but when the original material is violent, outrageous and bloody there’s definitely something wrong. They took everything that was cool about Dragonball and erased it. They tried to make the movie so family friendly that it lost everything that made it Dragonball.
6. Bad adaptation – They got the casting wrong, the characters are all wrong, the actors don’t act like their counterparts. The costumes are wrong. Where’s Bulma’s blue hair? Where’s Yamcha’s scar? Nowhere near this movie that’s where.
7. The direction is all wrong – Did anyone really think that James Wong was ready to undertake a project this big? Now I’m not dissing James Wong as a director, I’m just saying that clearly he wasn’t ready to direct and helm a big budget blockbuster.
8. God-awful script – A script determines whether a movie is gonna be gold or whether is gonna be trash. The dialogue is gag worthy, it’s cheesy, stereotypical, and downright lame. Some of the films important plot elements aren’t fully explained, and the storyline is all over the place.
9. Score – The score is actually tolerable, but it just doesn’t fit the storyline, or the mood of the characters.
10. Too short – I found the film’s length to be too short. Why because there’s too much information being cramped in. It’s only 84 minutes long, which is not good for a film with so much complex story plot points. The film’s length might be why it falls short.
I can only conclude that this film is not worth spending ten dollars. If you’re still curious go ahead watch it, but know that not only are you wasting money, but valuable time as well.
Original Language en
Runtime 1 hr 25 min (85 min), 1 hr 40 min (100 min) (uncut)
Genre Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Thriller
Director James Wong
Writer Ben Ramsey (screenplay), Akira Toriyama (novel)
Actors Justin Chatwin, Yun-Fat Chow, Emmy Rossum, Jamie Chung
Country USA, Mexico, Japan, Hong Kong, UK
Awards 1 nomination.
Production Company Star Overseas
Sound Mix Dolby, DTS
Aspect Ratio 2.35 : 1
Camera Arricam LT, Cooke S4 and Angenieux Optimo Lenses, Arricam ST, Cooke S4 and Angenieux Optimo Lenses, Arriflex 435 Xtreme, Cooke S4 and Angenieux Optimo Lenses, Clairmont Cameras and Lenses
Film Length 2,373 m (Spain)
Negative Format 35 mm (Fuji Eterna Vivid 160T 8543, Eterna 500T 8573)
Cinematographic Process Digital Intermediate (2K) (master format), Super 35 (source format)
Printed Film Format 35 mm (anamorphic) (Kodak)