#123movies #fmovies #putlocker #gomovies #solarmovie #soap2day Watch Full Movie Online Free – The powerful superhero John Hancock has become a joke because of his alcoholism and clumsiness. He has also become the most hated man in Los Angeles. Though he has saved many lives, he also destroyed a lot of property, costing the city millions every time he goes into action. When he saves the life of PR expert Ray Embrey from an oncoming train, the executive is thankful and believes he can restore Hancock’s image as a true superhero. He brings the anti-hero home for dinner and introduces him to his son Aaron, a big fan, and to his wife, Mary. But for some mysterious reason Mary doesn’t want Hancock anywhere near her or her family.
Plot: Hancock is a down-and-out superhero who’s forced to employ a PR expert to help repair his image when the public grows weary of all the damage he’s inflicted during his lifesaving heroics. The agent’s idea of imprisoning the antihero to make the world miss him proves successful, but will Hancock stick to his new sense of purpose or slip back into old habits?
Smart Tags: #superhero #black_superhero #non_comic_book_superhero #bully #car_chase #tough_girl #spaghetti #destruction #train_accident #los_angeles_california #car_accident #prison #anti_gay_language #bully_comeuppance #action_heroine #action_hero #homophobic_slur #character_name_as_title #rap_music #columbia_tristar #youtube_video
|6.4/10 Votes: 446,800|
|6.3 Votes: 7231 Popularity: 31.275|
Well, the first half was good…
* Look, I have an idea. Let’s make a Superman flick, but instead of everybody liking this Superman-like character, everyone could, like, hate him.
* Hmm.. interesting. But why would they hate him? Is he a villain or something?
* No, no. He is..well.. a jerk. He still catches bad guys and stuff, but he, like, insults people, creates a lot of collateral damage.. you know. A jerk.
* I like it, I like it. He’s like a superhero dr. House or something, right?
* Right. Only less witty and more bitter. We can also make him a drunk.
* Well… I dunno if it would fly. Perhaps if we could get Will Smith to do the role. People dig Will Smith.
* I’m with you there. Will Smith, flying around, insulting people.. man, this will be great!
* Right. But we have to go with it somewhere, we can’t just let him do superhero stuff while being a jerk, this would get old pretty fast. How about he somehow gets involved with a PR specialist, who will, like, try to improve his public image?
* Great idea! And wait..wait.. what if we get that Michael Bluth guy from Arrested Development to play, umm… Michael Bluth the PR guy?
-Terrific! We’re seriously up to something. Let’s write!
(scrib scrib scrib… hours pass..)
* Congrats, we have a hit! Let’s celebrate!
* I’ll get the champagne!
* Umm hold on just a minute…
* I just realized.. this script is only good for about 45 minutes of the movie! Hour tops!
* Oh no! What can we do? Can we pad it a little?
* No! It’s unpaddable! I even added a female lead as Michael Bluth’s wife, it still only added about 5 minutes of the movie. Nope, sorry. This is a dud.
* Oh come on…
* Look, look..perhaps we can think of something. Think, think…how do we further the story along, put in, like, some kind of a twist…
* They are all dead or something?
* No, no.. how about..
(scrib scrib.. hours pass)
* Hmmm… I don’t think this will work. No chance.
* Just look at it! It’s stupid, insultingly illogical, and the ending.. it’s horrible. Look, I’ve greenlighted Jaws 4, so I know what I’m talking about.
* But, but.. Will Smith.. Bluth guy.. maybe we can get Charlize for the wife…
* I know! But this stuff… it.. just does not make any sense! The second half is nothing like the first half. It kills the movie!
* Yeah, perhaps we should just rewrite the whole thing..but..know what?
* Remember “I am legend”? With Will Smith?
* That one also had a great first half, right?
* Yes. The first half was good.
* And the second half royally sucked, right?
* And it still was a success, right?
* I see.. what you’re saying is that a Will Smith flick can have a great first half, idiotic second half and still come out a winner?
* Well it IS kind of late and I’m kinda tired.. What gives, let’s do it. Although it *does* sound kinda hancock to me. Btw, how do we call this thing?
The latest Will Smith effort is much different from the average big budget flashy superhero movies that have dominated the box office the last few years. Don’t go to Hancock thinking you are seeing another Superman, Fantastic 4, Ironman or Hulk. The superhero angle is treated much differently here. I think part of the perception problem with this film is from the silly trailers we have seen for the last 6 months. Those trailers represent a small part a movie that is so much more to than a drunken superhero throwing a whale at a boat, swearing at a kid or wrecking the city. Sure, there are laughs in this movie, but it’s Will Smith! He’s FUNNY! Go see Hancock because it’s DIFFERENT from the mega-budget movies that come straight from the comic book pages complete with a witty Stan Lee cameo. Don’t get me wrong, I loved Ironman and The Hulk. But Hancock is not a movie that will have comic book geeks arguing on message boards about how the movie left so much out and the character was nothing like the comic. It is a film with a story that happens to be about a guy with super powers. Besides, it’s got Will Smith and Charlize Theron in it! How can you go wrong?
Original Language en
Runtime 1 hr 32 min (92 min), 1 hr 42 min (102 min) (unrated) (USA)
Genre Action, Drama, Fantasy
Director Peter Berg
Writer Vy Vincent Ngo, Vince Gilligan
Actors Will Smith, Charlize Theron, Jason Bateman, Jae Head
Awards 4 wins & 14 nominations.
Production Company Blue Light, Overbrook Entertainment, Weed Road Pictures
Sound Mix SDDS, DTS, Dolby Digital, Dolby Atmos
Aspect Ratio 2.39 : 1
Camera Arriflex 235, Panavision Primo Lenses, Panavision Panaflex Millennium, Panavision Primo Lenses, Panavision Panaflex Platinum, Panavision Primo Lenses
Laboratory DeLuxe, Hollywood (CA), USA (prints), Technicolor Digital Intermediates, Los Angeles (CA), USA (digital intermediate), Technicolor, Hollywood (CA), USA
Film Length 2,518 m (Sweden), 2,608 m (Portugal)
Negative Format 35 mm (Kodak Vision2 50D 5201, Vision2 200T 5217, Vision2 500T 5218)
Cinematographic Process Digital Intermediate (4K) (master format), Super 35 (source format)
Printed Film Format 35 mm (anamorphic) (Kodak Vision 2383), D-Cinema