#123movies #fmovies #putlocker #gomovies #solarmovie #soap2day Watch Full Movie Online Free – A small team of elite American intelligence officers, part of a top-secret tactical command unit, try to smuggle a mysterious police officer with sensitive information out of Indonesia.
Plot: An elite group of American operatives, aided by a top-secret tactical command team, must transport an asset who holds life-threatening information to an extraction point 22 miles away through the hostile streets of an Asian city.
Smart Tags: #surveillance #cesium #hand_grenade #martial_arts #mixed_martial_arts #hand_to_hand_combat #gunfight #shootout #street_shootout #betrayal #ex_husband_ex_wife_relationship #machismo #race_against_time #security_camera #surveillance_footage #computer_cracker #computer_hacker #nuclear_threat #embassy #beard #bare_chested_male
|6.1/10 Votes: 68,951|
|6.2 Votes: 1572 Popularity: 63.852|
Trying too hard?
I saw this movie last night, and I was hoping to be entertained, but I walked away disappointment.
I think the acting was a bit too much and strange, especially from Wahlberg. He’s a bit too brash and I couldn’t connect with him.
Cohan’s acting was pretty good on the big screen, quite a difference from Walking Dead.
I am pleased to see that Rousey getting to act and have more lines to work on. I think she has a future.
IF they are going to make a sequel out of it…all I have to say is, Calm down, Wahlberg…
Criticism are misleading!!
I understand the criticisms about this movie. But the criticisms fail to consider the movie as a whole and only consider minor things. It is very difficult with respect to me to like a movie, yet I liked this one! I will mention the pros and cons and let the reader decides. I will start with the cons to explain why this movie doesn’t get a high rating despite it deserves a lot more.
Cons (as mentioned by criticisms):
1) Camera shaking. It is not perfect but not too bad. It doesn’t prevent you from enjoying the movie.
2) Fast dialog. This is an action movie – not a drama. More dialog will make it boring.
3) Story. This a personal opinion. I personally like the story.
Now, why I would give such a movie 8 stars although I am very difficult to be satisfied by any movie.
1) In most cases, in action movies, the good guy (hero) starts weak and suddenly becomes unbeatable at the end. Or sometimes the hero is already unbeatable from the beginning to the end. In this movie, we have a fair war. The good guys (heroes) lose and lose and lose from the beginning to the end. The bad guys are tough and really tough, and many times in the movie you wonder “how are they going to make it!?”.
2) This movie is very fast. Everything is fast. You will never get bored. No unnecessary lengthy dialog. It is full from the beginning to the end unlike other movies where the director just pass minutes by unnecessary lengthy dialog and scenes.
3) The twist. Although you may predict the end, but it is really satisfying connecting all the parts of the movie into a single picture.
I write this review because I think this movie got a lot less than what it deserves.
This is an action movie that is fast, straight without any derailing. Good and bad guys are almost equal – Fair war- this creates a lot of thrill. Actions scenes are good and thrilling. The story is also good with a very satisfying end.
Don’t listen to criticisms. I strongly recommend this movie. You will not be disappointed.
Original Language en
Runtime 1 hr 34 min (94 min)
Genre Action, Thriller
Director Peter Berg
Writer Graham Roland (story by), Lea Carpenter (story by), Lea Carpenter (screenplay by)
Actors Mark Wahlberg, Lauren Cohan, Iko Uwais, John Malkovich
Country USA, China, Colombia
Awards 1 win.
Production Company Huayi Brothers, The Hideaway Entertainment, Closest to the Hole
Sound Mix Dolby Atmos
Aspect Ratio 2.39 : 1
Camera Panavision Millennium DXL, Panavision G-, T-Series, ATZ and AWZ2 Lenses
Laboratory Company 3, Atlanta (GA), USA (dailies), Company 3, Los Angeles (CA), USA (digital intermediate)
Film Length N/A
Negative Format Redcode RAW (8K)
Cinematographic Process Digital Intermediate (4K) (master format), HDR (Dolby Vision), Panavision (anamorphic) (source format)
Printed Film Format D-Cinema