Watch: Return of the Living Dead: Necropolis 2005 123movies, Full Movie Online – The scientist of the powerful and evil corporation Hybra-Tech Charles goes to Chernobyl to buy some gallons of toxic waste to perform experiments with zombies. When a teenager has an accident with his motorcycle and vanishes, his teenager’s friends, leaded by Charles’ nephew, find that he was moved to Hybra-Tech. They break in the facility trying to find their friend and accidentally release a group of zombies starving for brains..
Plot: A group of teenagers who, in an attempt to rescue their friend from an evil corporation, end up releasing a horde of blood thirsty zombies.
Smart Tags: #zombie_horror #teenager #blood #punctuation_in_title #roman_numbered_sequel #numbered_sequel #part_of_series #living_dead #zombie_violence #undead #blood_splatter #severed_arm #poison_gas #person_on_fire #gore #flamethrower #brain_eating #bitten_in_the_throat #child_eaten #fourth_part #hit_by_a_car
123movies | FMmovies | Putlocker | GoMovies | SolarMovie | Soap2day
|3.3/10 Votes: 5,191|
|N/A | RottenTomatoes|
|N/A | MetaCritic|
|N/A Votes: 194 Popularity: 9.571 | TMDB|
so bad it’s…awful
THIS is what we waited for? THIS is what we’ve been given after more than a year of hype? I can’t believe how bad this was! It’s not funny, it’s not scary, it’s not even “so bad it’s good”, it’s just “so bad it’s really bad”…
We are talking about some grade-z bad direction, I’m not sure what was worse: watching everyone don mining helmets to explore a research facility or watching 2 of the characters test their walkie-talkies while standing five feet apart in the same shot! No wait, the worst was the fistfight (?!) between the talking (?!) zombie and the human…or any scene with the girl in pigtails. Speaking of the characters, this movie has the most unlikable group of (horrible) actors you could possibly imagine. Most of them seem to think they are in a high-school play and overact accordingly, with ridiculously exaggerated expressions of (insert emotion here). The others can barely muster up enough inflection in their voices to break past monotone…and when they do, it’s only at the end of the line, so everything they say sounds like a question.
I’m not usually one to speak too badly about films because it takes a lot of work to make one. In fact, I usually give more credit than is probably deserved and therefore end up liking (or at least not minding) films everyone else hates. I thought “House of the Dead” tried too hard but was mildly entertaining and found good points to “Cry_Wolf”…that should pretty much put my movie viewing into perspective.
With this film, there just isn’t anything to speak highly about. Originally, I gave this film a rating of “1” but changed it to a “2” after seeing part 5. I didn’t think it possible, but part 5 is worse than this one. As a matter of fact, the only positive thing I can say about this film is that it is slightly more bearable than part 5 and I guess that’s worth something.
I thought it was hysterical when they put a preview for ‘Land of the Dead’ with this movie…it’s like they couldn’t make it look bad enough on it’s own, they had to give us something for comparison!
This movie is horrendous! It’s undeniably one of the worst movies of all time it’s up there with disaster/epic movies, return of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Mangler and the others, Manos: the hands of fate looks like masterpiece in comparison to this mess. So now, after experiencing this nightmare I fell I MUST warn the other unfortunate souls who may be going through Return of the living dead series and are contemplating to watch part 4 of it. Don’t do it! And here’s top 5 reasons why.
5. Why secret lab of a massive corporation, holding mass destruction weapons have no guards in it? There were like two fat perverts, college student and random guy with a gun in all the building “guarding” all the stuff they were developing for “world domination.” What’s the point of having “minimum” or “maximum” guard sectors if there aren’t anyone to guard anything? Jeez…
4. There are like hundreds of gaping plot holes and plot lines witch just go nowhere and are never explained so it’s pretty much crystal clear that they were just making stuff up while they were going along – incompetent bastards. All the movie is like random mess of generic plots taken from any random movie they could get their hands on and I don’t even talk about horror movies only – that would be too convenient.
3. You can clearly tell they felt really confident while making this garbage – throwing in cocky dialog and smart-ass wannabe lines like – “Lead, follow or get out of the way” what does that even mean? It’s like saying go, walk or stand in one place. Like “so”? What are you trying to tell? And they felt really proud of this line because they used it two times.
2. Acting. Again, this movie has one of the worst acting performances of all time, everyone sucks, and you can see that they aren’t even trying, they don’t even care. Main villain smile all the freak-in time like he is a joker from batman with permanent grin on hes face and half of the cast talks through their teeth, you can see more emotion in local children play than here.
1. Creators haven’t watch any movies of the series, no kidding, they just assumed it works like all the other generic zombie flicks and gone along with that idea, but the problem is that Return of the living dead doesn’t follow the exact formula of zombie movies and the main difference in the series is that you can’t kill the zombies – if you want them gone you must burn them to ashes and even then you must be careful because if it comes in contact with any kind of entity – living or dead they get infected and you get more zombies. How long do you think it takes for them to break this main rule? How about 5 minutes? 5 minutes into the movie zombie gets shot in the head and he dies, and I would even be OK with that if they explained that like some other generation or type of that stuff but they don’t – hell, they even show the classic containers at the beginning, the doctor even brings back to life a separate hand at one point – what the hell? How does it work? If separate limb can live without a body why can’t it live when it’s brains get bashed out? Does it make sense to anyone? Hell, they kill zombies with their BARE HANDS in this abomination of a movie. Morons made this mess…
And if you’re not convinced yet just remember that these are just top 5 – there are hundreds and hundreds of other little things which just pile up onto one another to make this THING unbearable to sit through. So don’t watch it! You were warned!
Original Language en
Runtime 1 hr 28 min (88 min)
Genre Action, Comedy, Horror
Director Ellory Elkayem
Writer William Butler, Aaron Strongoni
Actors Aimee-Lynn Chadwick, Cory Hardrict, John Keefe
Country United States, Romania
Production Company N/A
Sound Mix Dolby
Aspect Ratio 1.85 : 1
Film Length N/A
Negative Format N/A
Cinematographic Process N/A
Printed Film Format N/A