#123movies #fmovies #putlocker #gomovies #solarmovie #soap2day Watch Full Movie Online Free – When Anita Rajan, CEO of Sheppard power plant, an international Company, brings a power plant proposal to set up in rural Maharashtra before the Nagres, insightful Shankar is quick to realize the benefits the power plant can bring to the people. After convincing Sarkar who is against it for various reasons, Shankar undertakes a journey along with Anita to the villages of Maharashtra to mobilize support from the masses. However, things are not what they seem to be and Shankar’s dream project gradually becomes a political minefield. It is in this backdrop the evil forces mightier than ever, mushroom and gang up to bring down the regime of Sarkar and obliterate Shankar’s name from the political horizon.
Plot: When Anita Raja, CEO of Sheppard power plant, brings a power plant proposal to set up in rural Mahrashtra before the Nagres, insightful Shankar is quick to realise the benefits the power plant can bring to the people.
Smart Tags: #man_wears_eyeglasses #power #power_plant #secret_plan #mumbai_india #father_son_relationship #conspiracy #assassination #sequel #returning_character_killed_off #real_life_father_and_son_playing_father_and_son #political_rival #industrialist #hitman #death_of_wife #character_name_in_title
|6.8/10 Votes: 7,476|
|6.5 Votes: 33 Popularity: 4.139|
I’ve just got back from watching the movie and I must say I was thrilled with the way the director, Ram Gopal Verma has laid out the film in pure brilliance.
I wasn’t expecting much as sequels never do great. I thought the first installment was excellent but this sequel really out-did the first movie.
The three Bachchan’s really put in outstanding performances. I must applaud Amitabh Bachchan for just being so natural in the movie, and have never seen a better performance by him in this kind of a role.
So you guys, if you’ve seen the first film and liked the plot then, I’m sure you’ll love the second one. And for you guys who have not watched the first movie (Sarkar) and are planning to just get to this one (Sarkar Raj), get through the first one first, then hit the screens for this one as the film runs in a flow!! My rating ; 8.5/10 Seriously, it was that good!!
A moderate sequel
I reluctantly went along with my dad for this movie. Don’t get me wrong. I liked the first part a lot. It was a gripping, spine-chilling movie by RGV. But after that, he has made a number of debacles such as RGv ki AAG, Go and the list goes on and on.
After the film got over, I was satisfied. No, I don’t mean satisfied with the film. I mean satisfied that it got over. It wasn’t the best sequel nor very good. It just managed to level the bar. Sarkar Raj has its good points and its bad ones.
Good: 1) Amitabh Bachchan has acted wonderfully. I thought that his dialogs could’ve been a bit shorter ( sometimes, his monologues get too monotonous). But he hasn’t lost his charm, and has mesmerized me in some of the scenes.
2) Abhishek does a good job, in parts of the film.
3) Some of the killings are brutal, especially when one of the character shoots the other. I kept looking at the gun and so just went back for a second as the gun fired.
4) Aishwaria was good in the emotional scenes. She should stick to movies like Joddha Akbar etc.
Bad: 1) The person who played Somji barked, barked and kept barking. Please shut up for a moment. You do not have to shout all the time to show that you are a good actor. I was glad when he sobered down.
2) As I mentioned above, the dialogs could be shortened. I was literally fidgeting and twitching myself during the conversation towards the end between Amitabh and Aishwaria.
3) Many of the conversations had the same camera effects and background music but unlike the first part, it did not cast the same effect. I was so irked off by hearing the tired chant ‘Govinda’ and the sudden shriek of a female ‘Govindaaaa!’ whenever Abhishek entered.
4) Aishwaria fumbles in some of the dialogs and scenes trying to portray the rough and tough business woman.
5) The story line isn’t very interesting, especially towards the end, when Amitabh tells that the power plant plant was to actually bring down Sarkar. What the ….! And showing Aishwaria’s father as a part of the plan to kill Sarkar was dumb. And how did Sarkar’s men go international, killing his father somewhere out of the country? His power was just over Mumbai.
6) And finally, why the heck did they show that the contract killer who killed Abhishek was just another unknown guy? I mean, they hid his face for some silly reason, so that we think he is a person from inside. Then we realize that he is just another bad guy!
It was a good sequel, but nothing magnificent. 6 out of 10.
Original Language hi
Runtime 2 hr 5 min (125 min), 2 hr 5 min (125 min) (USA)
Rated Not Rated
Genre Action, Crime, Drama
Director Ram Gopal Varma
Writer Prashant Pandey
Actors Amitabh Bachchan, Abhishek Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
Awards 6 nominations
Production Company N/A
Sound Mix Dolby Digital, DTS
Aspect Ratio 2.35 : 1
Camera Arriflex Cameras
Laboratory Adlabs Films Ltd
Film Length N/A
Negative Format 35 mm
Cinematographic Process N/A
Printed Film Format 35 mm