Watch: The Nanny 2018 123movies, Full Movie Online – Young Noa and Michael are put in the care of their new nanny, Leonor, whom Noa suspects is a malicious supernatural being. Dismissed by those around her, Noa works to uncover Leonor’s true identity but soon finds far more than she bargained for herself..
Plot: Young Noa and Michael are put in the care of their new nanny, Leonor, who Noa suspects is a malicious supernatural being. Dismissed by those around her, Noa works to uncover Leonor’s true identity, but soon finds herself with far more than she bargained for.
Smart Tags: #girl
|4.1/10 Votes: 1,142|
|N/A | RottenTomatoes|
|N/A | MetaCritic|
|N/A Votes: 87 Popularity: 10.469 | TMDB|
Beautiful and chilling….
“Never forget who you are…..”
I am surprised by the low reviews because I really enjoyed this movie. It is a slow-building chiller, set in modern times, about a fragile family trying to hold it together. The single mother works double shifts and needs some help caring for her emotionally-fragile (i.e. probably clairvoyant) son, and wayward daughter. Enter the nanny, who I found to be hypnotic. She is beautiful and chilling at the same time. The daughter is leary from the start, but unable to convince Mom that the woman is not right. In the meantime, mom befriends a local neighbor man and we soon learn of his history and motives, which prove to be rather disturbing. I did not find this movie confusing, nor did I find it leaves you hanging. If you listen to all the dialog, everything will make sense in the end and no one is who they appear to be. Their motives are not so transparent as we thought. It was very atmospheric, no jump scares, no gore. Just a beautiful and chilling story.
The story is pure fantasy. Second half is BETTER then the first half. If you didn’t get it, I answered all your questions here. Because it just wasn’t that complex.
I guess Im going to have to explain the second half of the film because some of the audience is so completely brain dead, unless they cant comprehend a new idea. This film is original, so they just had “unanswered questions”. I will answer all of them, because its not that complicated.
1) The Nanny is not a bad guy. She is Noa’s real mother. She is a fairy, a protector tasked with getting fairy kids that ended up in human orphanages back into the fairy realm.
2) The Earlking is a bad fairy, who wants to kidnap fairy children for his army.
3) Ella, the girl seemingly kidnapped in the beginning of the movie was not kidnapped. She was a fairy, and simply went where she belonged. Her father, David( played by Xander), couldn’t accept this, and started hunting and killing fairies over the MISUNDERSTANDING, that she was a little girl who was TURNED into a fairy by other fairies. But that was never true. Fairies are born fairies, even thought they looks like human kids at first.
4) At the end, David kidnaps Noa, because he knows that she is a fairy. The reason he does it is because he hates fairies and wants to kill them, and also hopes he can grab an older fairy to interrogate to find his daughter.
5) The tree thing with horns is an evil fairy known as the Earlking.
6) Micheal and Noa were never human children. Just like Ella they were fairies. They just did not know this.
6) The Nanny died in the end. Weakened by fighting David, she was killed by the Earlking protecting Micheal and Noa. For this reason, Noa and Micheal remained with their human mother, now knowing their are fairies, but electing to stay in this world for longer. Noa has wings, and enjoys flying, she is the same type of fairy as the nanny( her biological mother). Officer Frank is now dating Anna. They make a happy family, despite realizing the two kids are not human, they are open minded enough to accept this.
7) The reason the Nanny was so strict about the bed time was to protect Noa and Micheal from the fairy child stealing Earlking.
OK? I thought all of this was quite obvious. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask, and I’m sure I or anyone else with a brain can answer you.
Original Language en
Runtime 1 hr 20 min (80 min)
Rated Not Rated
Genre Fantasy, Horror, Thriller
Director Joel Novoa
Writer Matthew Allen, Ed Dougherty, Marcel Sarmiento
Actors Jaime Murray, Nicholas Brendon, Nick Gomez
Country United States
Production Company N/A
Sound Mix N/A
Aspect Ratio 1.78 : 1
Film Length N/A
Negative Format N/A
Cinematographic Process N/A
Printed Film Format N/A