#123movies #fmovies #putlocker #gomovies #solarmovie #soap2day Watch Full Movie Online Free – Autobots Bumblebee, Ratchet, Ironhide, Mirage (aka Dino), Wheeljack (aka Que) and Sideswipe led by Optimus Prime, are back in action taking on the evil Decepticons, who are eager to avenge their recent defeat. The Autobots and Decepticons become involved in a perilous space race between the United States and Russia to reach a hidden Cybertronian spacecraft on the moon and learn its secrets, and once again Sam Witwicky has to go to the aid of his robot friends. The new villain Shockwave is on the scene while the Autobots and Decepticons continue to battle it out on Earth.
Plot: A mysterious event from Earth’s past threatens to ignite a war so big that the TRANSFORMERS? alone will not be able to save the planet. Sam Witwicky (Shia LaBeouf) and the AUTOBOTS must fight against the darkness to defend our world from the DECEPTICONS all-consuming evil in the smash hit from director Michael Bay and executive producer Steven Spielberg.
Smart Tags: #year_1969 #job_interview #chicago_illinois #optimus_prime_character #robert_f._kennedy_character #megatron_character #richard_m._nixon_character #john_f._kennedy_character #neil_armstrong_character #actor_reprises_previous_role #supervillain #sam_witwicky_character #weapons_fire #the_moon #semi_truck #evil_robot #camera_shot_of_a_woman’s_legs #camera_shot_of_a_woman’s_bare_feet #stuffed_rabbit_toy #begins_with_historical_notes #radio_telescope
|6.2/10 Votes: 386,139|
|6.1 Votes: 6227 Popularity: 9.533|
Quite A Spectacle
Well, lets get a quick look at the film. Explosions, CGI, 3D and after these comes everything else. These three things are the main reason why one should watch Transformers: Dark of the Moon. We all know who Mr. Bay is and what his movies are famous for: explosions, explosions, explosions and destruction, destruction, destruction. Plot has never been his strongest feature, but hey, and i am being totally honest here, it works well enough, at least for me. All i wanted to see was a typical Michael Bay movie, something like Armageddon or the first Transformers, and what i got was a pleasant surprise.
So, before watching the movie its probably not a sin to say that we were certain of one thing: it couldn’t have been worse than Revenge of the Fallen, which, lets be honest, was pretty atrocious. This time we’ve got plot linked to Moon and Apollo 11, which was clever and worked well for the movie, decepticons taking over the world and turning Chicago into something we’re used to see in The Terminator movies and autobots with their human allies resisting them. Oh, and what we don’t have is Megan Fox. Thank God for that. The new female lead, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley has one task: be pretty and well its safe to say that she succeeds at it, no one expects her to deliver an award-winning performance, but she did really good (it’s her first film by the way) and she fits in the movie and with Sam very well.
Anyway, the film is much bigger and more serious than the previous ones. This time we’ve got emotion and character, which maybe has something to do with, again having Steve Jablonsky and Linkin Park for soundtrack. Iridescent which is played at some points creates an excellent aura. All this decepticon destruction and “drawing the bigger picture” motive provides us with more seriousness and depth.
So all in all, Transformers: Dark of the Moon was an awesome watch. It could be for anyone, if only one goes to watch it for the right reasons (needlessly to say explosions, CGI and 3D). We’ve got fast pace, a lot of visuals, romance, a lot of mayhem and well, a moral (presented heavily with clichés but, hey, no harm). All of which are vital components for a solid summer blockbuster and a clear head to define Transformers as something more than meets the eye. Just sit back and expect a fun and adventurous ride and you won’t be disappointed.
terrible, stupid, ridiculous
i checked IMDb today after i came home from the cinema, and saw that the movie has almost 7 points… i just had to register to write this review.
It was absolutely terrible. In advance, i’d like to apologize for using the world “ridiculous” too many times, but that’s the best one to describe this masterpiece. of course one would expect that a story about 30 m high robots is a little bit ridiculous, but it was really over the top. After things started going, there wasn’t a single minute in the film where something utterly ridiculous did not happen. So many examples… I’ll list some of them and some of my problems
* the chick checks the 2 evil robots with the spyglass, sees that they have an argument. later on, she decides to turn megatron against the bearded guy (the super villain high tech robot megatron), and she persuades him. yeah, that’s right. that’s some neat intrigue you might expect from hose luis Fernando from a Brazilian soap opera, you get it here with a super robot in a 100 million dollar budget film with Steven Spielberg’s name.
* they don’t stop telling each other secrets of the government. no question, no reason, it’s needed because the story can’t progress, so why not tell something that’s been a state secret for 30 years, or even yell it in front of 30 people. every time this happens, you just ask loudly in your chair: WHY THE HELL DID HE TELL THAT? but there’s never an answer
* no one thinks forward in the movie, not even the decepticons. the bug just came off the main guy’s wrist after the decepticons thought the auto bots left.why the hell did it come off and just left the guy that has been a major pain in the ass for the decepticons in the past decade? why didn’t it stay on him or kill him? humans don’t kill each other, even if it would be in their best interest. no, they let the hostage live and tell secrets so he can escape and ruin their plans. the robots somehow avoid killing humans until the last part of the movie
* the movie has some weird comical parts, some of them childish, and they don’t kill any humans in the first half of the movie. but then there is a gay joke and at the end the human killing strangely begins, decepticons shoot people to ash and their skull rolls on the ground after they evaporated. so please mr bay, decide if you want a movie for the audience of spy kids,and don’t show sexual/violent stuff, or make a scifi for adults, and don’t make it retarded.
* they replaced Megan fox with this blonde chick, a significant portion of the movie was centered around her ass or boobs. this was actually a semi-valid reason to look at this terrible piece of a movie, but is this really justified in a sci-fi?. and btw she’s 10 cm higher than the protagonist and she can’t act.
* they keep fighting with idiotic weapons, optimus even has a flame ax or what the heck now. really. super high tech robots equipped with huge ass cannons fight like tom cruise in the last samurai with close combat weapons. optimus prime even had some kind of fight position at the start of one fight, like a martial artist, which looked really stupid.
* they couldn’t think of a decent new villain, so they just repeated the one in the last episode. an ancient robot on top of a big building doing some kind of intergalactic mambo jumbo for half an hour. pretty lame, also what’s up with robots having beard mustache hair out of metal, it isn’t bad ass it’s idiotic
* starscream has the ability to shoot a missile that utterly destroys a gigantic space ship full of auto bots. meanwhile throughout the movie the high tech super intelligent robots keep fighting with knives and swords. no comment
* the trend continues, new robots appear that resemble some ridiculous characters. we have a fat robot now, old ones with beard and male pattern baldness, troll doll robot, an eagle robot (that flies with metallic wings, not engines), megatron gets a hood and looks like some dark wanderer now, and my favorite, his lackey, the HUNCHBACK robot. yeah, that’s right. megatron has the robot version of the hunchback of Notre dame. that sole character, that they attempted to take it seriously made the whole thing retarded, even without the countless other stupid characters and scenes of the movie that would only satisfy a mentally handicapped teenager
* laws of physics work differently in the movie. collapsing buildings/robots avoid humans, a metallic building structure hangs in the air in a ridiculous position, the scientist robot sucks a whole metal PLANET through a portal right next to earth and nothing happens (and btw first the summoning is interrupted and there is a planet cut in half near earth, with a plainly cut surface at the intersection, and then the summoning is restored and it CONTINUES to come out of the portal.). somebody before this planet-portal scene mentions that they wanna make the humans slaves to rebuild the planet.later, robots are slaying humans left and right, killing everyone. that’s clever, killing your slaves
* full of idiotic clichés like the grand American speech of the commander to talk soldiers into impossible mission, “we only need one shot”, etc, really anyone finds these cheap and bad
* the protagonist’s parents are so annoying, they make you wanna kill the writer of the script slowly and painfully
could go on for about 3 pages… really, don’t watch this movie if you want yourself good. visuals make it a worthy 2/10
Original Language en
Runtime 2 hr 34 min (154 min)
Genre Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi
Director Michael Bay
Writer Ehren Kruger
Actors Shia LaBeouf, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Josh Duhamel, John Turturro
Awards Nominated for 3 Oscars. Another 10 wins & 39 nominations.
Production Company Don Murphy/Tom DeSanto, Ian Bryce, Di Bonaventura Pictures
Sound Mix Dolby Digital, DTS, SDDS, Dolby Surround 7.1, Sonics-DDP, Dolby Atmos
Aspect Ratio 2.39 : 1
Camera Arri Alexa, Zeiss Master Prime Lenses, Arriflex 235, Panavision G-Series Lenses, Panavision Panaflex Lightweight, Panavision C-, E- and G-Series Lenses, Panavision Panaflex Platinum, Panavision C-, E- and G-Series Lenses, Red One MX, Silicon Imaging SI-2K, Sony CineAlta F35, Zeiss Master Prime Lenses
Laboratory Company 3, Los Angeles (CA), USA (digital intermediate), DeLuxe, Hollywood (CA), USA
Film Length 4,228 m (Spain)
Negative Format 35 mm (Kodak), ARRIRAW, Redcode RAW, Uncompressed Digital
Cinematographic Process ARRIRAW (source format), Digital Intermediate (2K) (master format), Dolby Vision, Fusion Camera (dual-strip 3-D) (source format), HDCAM SR (1080p/24) (source format), Panavision (anamorphic) (source format), Redcode RAW (4.5K) (source format) (aerial shots: Hong Kong)
Printed Film Format 35 mm (also Technicolor 3D) (Kodak Vision 2383), 70 mm (horizontal) (IMAX DMR blow-up) (dual-strip 3-D) (Kodak Vision 2383), D-Cinema (also 3-D version)